新兵指南:让新兵更快熟悉论坛转载文章请注明作者/译者及出处@napolun.com邮箱自助申请
近卫军名将 - 赤胆忠心的“圣贤”德鲁奥 电影《滑铁卢》DVD-5一张钱老神作 THE CAMPAIGNS OF NAPOLEON
拿破仑所著小说《克利松与欧仁妮》波兰军团的创始者——东布罗夫斯基 路易斯-皮雷•蒙布伦和他的骑兵生涯
楼主: -BandofBroth

[讨论] 当时哪国的骑兵最优秀?

[复制链接]
-BandofBroth 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-24 18:26:52 | 显示全部楼层
我好象确实听说过有一支埃及骑兵很强大,谁能介绍一下? 另外,本人一直觉得骑兵到18世纪后在滑膛枪面前战斗力明显下降,特别是英军纵队齐射对法国骑兵威胁尤其大,骑兵的最后一次大规模行动好象是在普法战争中,谁能介绍一下吗?谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-12-28 12:53:17 | 显示全部楼层
无论怎样,骑兵是无法对抗一个优秀的方阵的。骑兵是中世纪的骄子,但大骑兵时代却一去不复反了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-11 06:34:54 | 显示全部楼层
这个问题是不会有答案的。各国骑兵交手过不少回,胜负都在于指挥是否得当。由于各种因素影响,没有例子表明某国骑兵个人能力比其他国强。如果论骑兵的指挥,那法国是最强的。法国的骑兵优秀将领不计其数,比较有名的有缪拉,拉撒勒,克莱曼,莫伯尔等。法国重骑兵,就是胸甲骑兵相对来说比其它国家骑兵装备更好些。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-29 21:55:03 | 显示全部楼层

拿破仑陛下自己说的:

马姆鲁克!最精良的骑兵!佩大马士革弯刀加短枪。骑射惊人!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-29 22:57:03 | 显示全部楼层
近卫军马穆鲁克确实很厉害。但规模太小了,仅一个中队。实际上是骠骑兵的一个变种,不好单独算骑兵种类。
埃及原版那个则太过时了。勇敢虽没的说,缺乏现代骑兵的组织,团级以上规模战斗力战斗力很低。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-30 00:08:03 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 iron duke 于 2006-6-29 22:57 发表

原来只有一个中队,我怎么记得拉普在奥斯特里茨带领的是几个马木鲁克中队冲锋的?我还是去查查吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-30 00:27:40 | 显示全部楼层
我记得奥斯特利茨时,拉普冲锋带的是4个中队,马穆鲁克,两个近卫军猎骑兵,一个掷弹骑兵中队。
当时的马穆鲁克中队其实可能只有一个连,拉普在1801-1803是中队长。
http://web2.airmail.net/napoleon ... cavalry1stchasseurs
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-30 00:36:04 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 iron duke 于 2006-6-30 00:27 发表
我记得奥斯特利茨时,拉普冲锋带的是4个中队,马穆鲁克,两个近卫军猎骑兵,一个掷弹骑兵中队。
当时的马穆鲁克中队其实可能只有一个连,拉普在1801-1803是中队长。
http://web2.airmail.net/napoleon/IMPERIAL ...

对对,查到了,GREENHILL的《1805:奥斯特里茨》里的描述,拉普带的只有一个马木鲁克连。干脆把全文引过来:
Rapp galloped off to Marshal Bessières, who stood with the Guard cavalry a short distance from the Stare Vinohrady, to deliver Napoleon's orders to throw back the Russians. Bessières had already been alerted, however, as related by one of his aides-de-camp:

The Marshal was standing with the other officers mentioned in front of the chasseurs and grenadiers of the Guard. The ground before him rose to a height that cut off our distant view. He was on his way to investigate, as was his custom, when he noticed some infantry running rapidly down the slope and constantly looking back. Then he said "Laville, we are going to have a cavalry engagement.?. . . The evening after the battle I asked him how he had guessed so opportunely that a cavalry engagement was imminent. He replied: "Because the retreating soldiers kept looking back. When infantry retires before infantry they never turn their heads"

Bessières deployed the Guard cavalry in three lines. In the first line, Bessières placed the first two squadrons of the Chasseurs à Cheval of the Guard under the command of Colonel-en-Second Morland and gave Rapp the honor of commanding the company of Mamelukes on their right. The 3rd and 4th Squadrons of the Chasseurs à Cheval along with the 5th Squadron (velités) of the Grenadiers à Cheval formed the second line under the command of GdB Dahlmann. Bessières himself with the first four squadrons of the Grenadiers à Cheval brought up the rear.

As the French Imperial Guard cavalry advanced, Drouet's division was also reacting to the sounds of battle on the northeastern corner of the heights. The division had already passed between Pratze and the Stare Vinohrady and was approaching the Pratzeberg when Drouet redirected his division to the northeast to meet this new threat.

My division was ordered to join [Soult's Corps]. But during my march, the Emperor learned that the Russian reserve, composed of the Guard infantry and cavalry, had made an attack on our center, and had overthrown a brigade of infantry from Vandamme's division and strongly shaken the Chasseurs of the Imperial Guard, whose colonel was later killed. This circumstance changed the plans made by the Emperor. He directed my division to support the center. To arrive earlier at the threatened point, I crossed a marsh [probably an area on the heights where the ground had been churned into mud by the earlier fighting] and I formed my division in column by half battalions (keeping advancing all the while).

Drouet sent out a cloud of skirmishers from the 27th Light and a battery of eight guns in advance of his division. Behind them followed GdB Frère with the remainder of the three battalions of the 27th Light on the right and GdB Werle with the six battalions of the 94th and 95th Line on the left adjacent to the Imperial Guard cavalry. Drouet's infantry advanced on a course to intercept Constantine's column before it reached Krenowitz.

贝西埃也是个成功的骑兵指挥官,近卫军军骑兵的统领,那个讲步兵战术的网站上也举了他在奥斯特里茨冲锋的例子。那次还有德鲁奥辅助(27轻步兵团的散兵,8门大炮)还有法军的几个步兵营,打退康斯坦丁是也是步骑结合的经典战例,另外皇帝随机应变也有一手。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-19 14:17:13 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 iron duke 于 2006-6-29 22:57 发表

支持!但说穿了马穆鲁克也是从那些亚美尼亚和高加索地区买来的奴隶后裔.论单打独斗和马术可谓独步天下,但是战斗时候各自为战,没有团队合作,类似非洲足球,个人素质和技术都不错,缺乏团队意识.所以不能成规模作战.大集团骑兵作战还是哥萨克第一.其次我觉得波兰的枪骑兵也很厉害.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?入伍

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-19 20:35:20 | 显示全部楼层
哥萨克作长途奔袭,骚扰等作战是拿手好戏。但在正规的会战中,战斗力就不很强了。比如<皇帝的刺刀>里,曾记述博罗迪诺之战中格鲁希以2个猎骑兵团打退了8个团哥萨克进攻。
哥萨克还有个优势是人多,1812年俄国有一百多个团哥萨克,顿河哥萨克就90个团。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入伍

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|中国拿破仑

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 08:09 , Processed in 0.023944 second(s), 14 queries .